Current Rules & Restrictions: Indonesia is open but with the following restrictions:
Diving in Raja Ampat Protocols: Scuba-Diving-Raja-Ampat-COVID-19-Handbook-Selam_English_260920
International arrival via all international airports
- Show printed proof of a negative PCR test result. The test results must be valid for 48 hours from the time of sampling until the time of departure.
- If the traveler has been infected with Covid-19 in the last 30 days, they are released from a negative PCR test result if the traveler can show a medical certificate from a doctor/hospital/ministry or a Covid-19 recovery certificate from the country of departure (in English) stating that the person concerned is no longer transmitting Covid-19.
- Show printed or digital proof that you have been fully vaccinated at least 14 days before leaving for Indonesia (there are exceptions for visitors under 18 years old, diplomatic visitors/official government envoys, and for medical reasons).
- Download the PeduliLindung application and complete travel details.
- Upon arrival in Indonesia there will be a body temperature check and if the traveler is considered unwell, you will be asked to do a PCR test at the airport. Otherwise, if the traveler is considered healthy, they are welcome to continue the journey.
- Quarantine period of 5 x 24 hours for those who have not been vaccinated or have received 1x dose of vaccine followed by a repeat PCR test on 1 day and before the last day of quarantine.
- Pick up and drop off directly from the airport to the quarantine hotel, or accommodation, or residence in the city of arrival.
- Comply with quarantine obligations at your own expense.
- You can continue your journey in Indonesia if the last PCR test result is negative after the 5 x 24 hours of quarantine is complete.
Visa On arrival is available for the following nationalities listed below. Cost of Visa on Arrival: IDR 500,000 (approx. 38 USD) valid for 30 days renewable for 1 month. Credit cards accepted is Visa and Mastercard.
Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Seychelles, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunesia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vietnam.
Depending on the nationality, if their nationalities not listed above, they need to apply for B211A visa approval letter at an embassy.