Current Rules & Restrictions: Indonesia is open but with the following restrictions:
Every visitor must have a valid visa/residence permit and must have a local sponsor to obtain the visa. (Ref: Permenkumham 26/2020)
The following types of visa/permit are accepted for entry: Official Visa; Diplomatic Visa; Visitor Visa; Temporary Stay Visa; Official Stay Permit; Diplomatic Stay Permit; Temporary Stay Permit; and Permanent Stay Permit.
Visa’s on arrival are not permitted, all visas must be obtained from country of origin.
International Arrival Protocol still remains the same
Arrival from International Flight:
– Proven of Complete vaccinated ( Dose 1 and Dose 2)
– PCR test that been conducted at least 48 hrs before boarding
– Upon arrival another PCR test
– Quarantine 2Nights/3Days in Bali or Jakarta, they will conduct 2nd PCR Test on day 3 before you continue elsewhere
– Company Guarantee/Travel Letter
– All domestic travellers are required to present COVID-19 vaccination record (first dose is acceptable) and negative RT-PCR or Antigent test which obtained within 48 hours prior departure .
Countries allowed to enter direct to Bali (then do quarantine) and do not have to go through Jakarta. Countries not listed below must fly to Jakarta and proceed with quarantine there.
All Asian Countries
Diving in Raja Ampat Protocols: Scuba-Diving-Raja-Ampat-COVID-19-Handbook-Selam_English_260920
Meridian Adventure Club welcomes all non-residents to enjoy the comforts that our private resort has to offer!
Come ashore and meet other like-minded International travellers, stretch your legs, lounge on the patio, sip on a cocktail, swim in the pools sparkling clear water, or enjoy a sumptuous freshly cooked meal in our fusion restaurant. We provide a luxurious relaxing setting for our club members to unwind during the day, and in the evenings you get to enjoy the jungle nightlife that the MAD Bar presents
Members are welcome to dine at the Ketapang restaurant area for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Order your food or drinks from the sun lounger menu which is available right from the deck.
Ketapang restaurant operating hours are from 06:00 to 21:30
Breakfast from 06:00 to 10:00
Lunch and Dinner from 10:00 to 21:30
MAD Bar Operating Hours:
Open from 10:00 until late.
$15 per Day