Current Rules & Restrictions: Indonesia is open but with the following restrictions:
Every visitor must have a valid visa/residence permit and must have a local sponsor to obtain the visa. (Ref: Permenkumham 26/2020)
The following types of visa/permit are accepted for entry: Official Visa; Diplomatic Visa; Visitor Visa; Temporary Stay Visa; Official Stay Permit; Diplomatic Stay Permit; Temporary Stay Permit; and Permanent Stay Permit.
Visa’s on arrival are not permitted, all visas must be obtained from country of origin.
International Arrival Protocol still remains the same
Arrival from International Flight:
– Proven of Complete vaccinated ( Dose 1 and Dose 2)
– PCR test that been conducted at least 48 hrs before boarding
– Upon arrival another PCR test
– Quarantine 2Nights/3Days in Bali or Jakarta, they will conduct 2nd PCR Test on day 3 before you continue elsewhere
– Company Guarantee/Travel Letter
– All domestic travellers are required to present COVID-19 vaccination record (first dose is acceptable) and negative RT-PCR or Antigent test which obtained within 48 hours prior departure .
Countries allowed to enter direct to Bali (then do quarantine) and do not have to go through Jakarta. Countries not listed below must fly to Jakarta and proceed with quarantine there.
All Asian Countries
Diving in Raja Ampat Protocols: Scuba-Diving-Raja-Ampat-COVID-19-Handbook-Selam_English_260920
The Underwater Photography Speciality Course teaches you to get better knowledge using your camera underwater. The course includes how to choose an underwater camera, the good composition of underwater images and more. Please note the camera is not provided, you need to bring your own.
Duration – 1 Day
Minimum age – 10 years
Prerequisites – (Junior) Open Water Diver