Current Rules & Restrictions: Indonesia is open but with the following restrictions:
Every visitor must have a valid visa/residence permit and must have a local sponsor to obtain the visa. (Ref: Permenkumham 26/2020)
The following types of visa/permit are accepted for entry: Official Visa; Diplomatic Visa; Visitor Visa; Temporary Stay Visa; Official Stay Permit; Diplomatic Stay Permit; Temporary Stay Permit; and Permanent Stay Permit.
Visa’s on arrival are not permitted, all visas must be obtained from country of origin.
International Arrival Protocol still remains the same
Arrival from International Flight:
– Proven of Complete vaccinated ( Dose 1 and Dose 2)
– PCR test that been conducted at least 48 hrs before boarding
– Upon arrival another PCR test
– Quarantine 2Nights/3Days in Bali or Jakarta, they will conduct 2nd PCR Test on day 3 before you continue elsewhere
– Company Guarantee/Travel Letter
– All domestic travellers are required to present COVID-19 vaccination record (first dose is acceptable) and negative RT-PCR or Antigent test which obtained within 48 hours prior departure .
Countries allowed to enter direct to Bali (then do quarantine) and do not have to go through Jakarta. Countries not listed below must fly to Jakarta and proceed with quarantine there.
All Asian Countries
Diving in Raja Ampat Protocols: Scuba-Diving-Raja-Ampat-COVID-19-Handbook-Selam_English_260920
The Drift Diver Specialty Course will make you feel like you are flying, except you’re underwater. During this course, you will learn how to use the ocean currents to glide along as well as using drifting equipment and safety.
Duration – 1 Days
Minimum age – 12 years
Prerequisites – (Junior) Open Water Diver