Current Rules & Restrictions: Indonesia is open but with the following restrictions:
Every visitor must have a valid visa/residence permit and must have a local sponsor to obtain the visa. (Ref: Permenkumham 26/2020)
The following types of visa/permit are accepted for entry: Official Visa; Diplomatic Visa; Visitor Visa; Temporary Stay Visa; Official Stay Permit; Diplomatic Stay Permit; Temporary Stay Permit; and Permanent Stay Permit.
Visa’s on arrival are not permitted, all visas must be obtained from country of origin.
International Arrival Protocol still remains the same
Arrival from International Flight:
– Proven of Complete vaccinated ( Dose 1 and Dose 2)
– PCR test that been conducted at least 48 hrs before boarding
– Upon arrival another PCR test
– Quarantine 2Nights/3Days in Bali or Jakarta, they will conduct 2nd PCR Test on day 3 before you continue elsewhere
– Company Guarantee/Travel Letter
– All domestic travellers are required to present COVID-19 vaccination record (first dose is acceptable) and negative RT-PCR or Antigent test which obtained within 48 hours prior departure .
Countries allowed to enter direct to Bali (then do quarantine) and do not have to go through Jakarta. Countries not listed below must fly to Jakarta and proceed with quarantine there.
All Asian Countries
Diving in Raja Ampat Protocols: Scuba-Diving-Raja-Ampat-COVID-19-Handbook-Selam_English_260920
Great hospitality (it was over the top!) and amazing customer service! We would like to thank all the staff who had graciously managed the group’s expectations – from rooms to food, taxi arrangement, diving and boat rides.
Our group believe the staff could not be more helpful and everyone was blown away by the work rate and efficiency they experienced at MAD. They were all amazed with the WIFI, comfort of the beds, linen and AC. The ferry access was also a great positive and the “Rocket Ship” dive tenders were one of the main selling points.
It really was a great trip and every single person enjoyed it immensely. Everyone was Impressed with the dive boats and equipment – as everything is maintained to the highest of standards. Thanks for having us!
The resor t is great, and the team Is super nice, polite, friendly and always ready to help.
Contact us today to become a Meridian Adventure Dive Partner.Become a partner