Due to COVID-19, specific government policy applies to travel. Read more about travelling to Indonesia as well as the health protocols we have implemented for your safety.
- All foreigners/travellers who wish to visit Indonesia must obtain a visa from Indonesian missions in accordance with the purpose of their visit. Upon submission, applicants must provide a health certificate issued by relevant health authorities from their respective countries.
- The health certificate must be valid and shown to the airlines’ staff during check-in. The traveller is prohibited to enter or transit Indonesia if he/she could not show his/her health certificate from the health authority.
- All visitors/travellers must complete and submit a Health Alert Card to the Port Health Authority upon arrival at Indonesian airports.
- Should the travel history indicate that a person has travelled to the government-concerned countries in the last 14 days; such a person may be refused entry to Indonesia.
- For Indonesian citizen who has travelled specifically to areas mentioned above, therefore he/she will have an additional check-up at the arrival airport by the Port Health Authority.
Information of the policy can be accessed through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Republic of Indonesia website. These measures are temporary and shall be evaluated pursuant to further development.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CONTINUED CLEANLINESS
We have always maintained regular and a high level of scheduled regular cleanliness, and we will continue to do so with only the addition of a few extra cleaning procedures and rules.
- All vehicles are disinfected and cleaned before and after each trip
- All drivers wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- The team is instructed to avoid physical contact and to limit conversations to minimal with guests
- Arrivals to the resort remain strictly limited to guests and “essential” staff
- Mandatory temperature checks and hand washing at the resort reception entrance for everyone entering the property.
- Guests with a temperature above 98.6°F (37°C) will be asked to be quarantined in their room where they are monitored by medical staff.
- Please keep a distance from each other
- Guest luggage will be sprayed using Disinfectant Liquid by the Security Team.
- For diving or snorkelling guests. If you bring your own equipment – we ask you to lay equipment to out in reception. reception to put on a name tag and wipe down all scuba equipment with disinfectant.
HEALTHY & SAFETY
- All staff including housekeeping wear PPE
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout private and public spaces
- Guests encouraged to wear masks during their stay
- Masks may be mandatory during tours outside the resort
- Ongoing training and updates following the WHO and the Indonesian government health authorities’ guidelines
SANITATION & CLEANING
- All surfaces particularly high touch areas including the doorways, door handles and the floors are sanitized frequently.
- Disinfectants are used for all continuous and deep cleaning processes.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Our restaurant is open from 6 am to 9:30 pm
- The tables are spaced to maintain the social distancing norms
- Staff trained for food safety and hygiene practices
- The steam sterilization cleaning process for all linen and tableware including china, cutlery, glassware, serving dishes